Looking for a more personal approach to your workout?
We know how frustrating (and even harmful) it can be when fitness programs force you to follow a one-size-fits-all workout plan. That’s why we added the ability to personalize your workouts in fit52!
Retired NHL player Mike Fisher personalizes his workouts for injury recovery, but you can use this if you want to target specific body parts, focus on fitness equipment you have at home, or even if you just really hate burpees. We made it easy for you to swap or remove any exercises you’d like to exclude so that you can make your workout work for you.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to use this feature in the fit52 app:
Excluding an Exercise:
- Right before you start a workout, you’ll see Personalize Workout at the bottom. Tap on this button.
- Tap Reveal Workout to see which exercise cards will be included in this workout.
- Select the exercises you want to avoid across all workouts, and tap Always Remove. (If you only want to skip them in today’s workout, tap Swap instead.)
* You can choose to swap/remove up to 2 cards for half workouts and up to 4 cards for full workouts.
Restoring an Exercise:
- You can add back any excluded exercise by heading to your Profile page.
- Tap on Settings in the top right corner.
- Tap on Excluded Exercises.
- Select the exercises you want to add back to your workouts, and tap Remove.
You will now see those exercises back in your workout deck. It’s as simple as that!
Looking for a fitness program that lets you personalize workouts to suit your body’s needs? Download fit52 now.